Who We Are:
TransPerfect is the world’s largest provider of language services and technology solutions for global business. From offices in over 100 cities on six continents, TransPerfect offers a full range of services in 170+ languages to clients worldwide. More than 5,000 global organizations employ TransPerfect’s GlobalLink® technology to simplify management of multilingual content. TransPerfect has global headquarters in New York, with regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong.
TransPerfect Legal Solutions (TLS) provides a comprehensive set of legal support solutions to help our clients, both law firms and corporations, achieve their goals. To ensure we can do that, we employ an elite team of professionals who are uniquely committed to quality, service, and innovation, and who take great pride in making their clients’ lives easier in every way they can.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Collect data from Websites and Social Media Platforms like YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Utilize industry standard tools deployed by TransPerfect to capture relevant custodian accounts for legal review.
- Manage collected evidence documentation and chain-of-custody
- Maintain highly detailed project-related notes and documentation
- Enter project-related monthly billing
- Manage and track electronic evidence
- As times permits, you will receive training and experience in other digital forensic acquisitions like computers, mobile devices, network data, and cloud.
Who We Are Looking For:
TransPerfect’s Forensic Technology & Consulting (FTAC) division is seeking entry-level digital forensics professional to join our Social Media collection team. You will be able to gain hands-on experience with different Acquisition tools used to capture Websites and the various Social Media Platforms. In this role, you will be working with our top clients in the fast-paced world of e-Discovery to capture client data for legal review!
Your experience includes:
- 4-year BS or BA degree in the preferred concentrations: Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or Management of Information Systems
- Strong background with Microsoft Excel, Access, and Word
- Familiarity with standard computer operating systems, networks and hardware
- Knowledge of Social Media Platforms and the ability to adapt to their on-going changes
- Excellent analytical and investigative skills
- Efficient multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to create exceptional, detail oriented, client deliverables
- Strong hardware and software troubleshooting technical experience
To apply for this job please visit transperfect.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.