Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
Get hands-on experience, training—and a leg up on a bright future.
Embark on an exciting internship offering specialized support in Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity to our Corporate Investigations team and business partners. Dive into case development and gain hands-on experience in eDiscovery for diverse litigation and employment matters led by our Legal Affairs Department. This internship provides an outstanding chance to learn, contribute, and strengthen your skills in securing digital environments while aiding impactful investigations.
- Uses T-Mobile proprietary software and applications to collect and preserve documents and digital evidence including, but not limited to, a variety of logging utilized for cyber-related investigations.
- Supports various types of litigation matters and investigations, many cyber in nature, while working in coordination with Legal Affairs, Corporate Investigators, and Digital Security business partners.
- Performs forensic preservations of laptops, desktops, and other digital media.
- Analyzes and compiles complex data into formats as needed for investigative tasks.
- Complete and implements tasks & initiatives that further the strategic goals and policies of Corporate Investigations.
- Supports the team nationwide in various tasks to include: email analysis and tracing, data research, reporting and trending.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- Provide support to the Legal Department at T-Mobile.
- Proven track record to maintain the integrity of confidential information.
- Proven track record to respond appropriately and communicate analytical results effectively.
- Demonstrate what our company values.
- Proven ability to prioritize matters in alignment with the business goals and needs of the Company.
- Knowledge of computer systems and network infrastructure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in team situations, to help internal & external customers achieve desired results.
- Detail and results oriented with excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to coordinate & appropriately prioritize multiple, ongoing tasks.
- Proficient in office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook.
- Project management skills with the ability to multitask and handle multiple projects at any given time.
- Knowledge of data collection and preservation techniques.
- Currently enrolled and pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity, Digital Forensics, Computer Science or related discipline.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Employees of T-Mobile or Metro by T-Mobile are ineligible for internships
- Employer does not sponsor work visas for this position. Note that this also applies to individuals who are students in F-1 status who desire sponsorship after they complete their education.
- Relocation reimbursement may be provided to program participants who reside more than 50 miles from the internship location
- Intern wages range from $20/hr to $40/hour. The successful candidate’s actual pay will be based on experience/location
To apply for this job please visit careers.t-mobile.com.